FORMS TO BE COMPLETED
1. All students participating in UIL Sports during the 2017-18 school year must complete a UIL Preparticipation Medical History Form (page 1).
2. Also, athletes in any of the following areas must have a UIL Preparticipation Physical Examination (page 2) completed by a physician:
- 7th, 9th, and 11th Grade athletes
- Any other athlete who does not currently have a physical on file or is NEW to our district.
UIL Preparticipation Medical History and Physical Examination forms can be picked up at the High School field house, Athletic Office, or at the Rockdale Junior High office or can be downloaded here.
3. THE REMAINDER OF THE FORMS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE AT RANK ONE SPORT.